The fiber lasers and amplifiers from Azur Light Systems (ALS) offer a unique all-fiber solution for very high power and frequency stability as well as low noise.
The visible series covers:
- 488 nm up to 2 W
- 515 or 532 nm up to 10 W
- 488 and 515 (or 532) nm in one system; ALS-OCEAN
- 976 nm up to 20 W
- 1030 or 1064 nm up to 50 W
- Other wavelengths from 1076-1080 nm on request, also tunable (up to 700 pm).
Examples on applications where these lasers are successfully used:
- Optical tweezers – atom trapping and laser cooling
- Raman spectroscopy
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry
- Optical pumping (Ti-Sa, crystals,…)
- High power Argon laser replacement
- IR spectroscopy
- High power Oscillator or Amplifier pumping