Your privacy is important to von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH collects, and the ways in which von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including Google Analytics data, for more information read the "Google Analytics" paragraph below);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website newsletter or sending an information request to us (including your name, your company name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH.
Using personal information
von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
For further information please visit:
Securing your data
von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact von Gegerfelt Photonics GmbH
- by email to email@example.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.